Terms & Conditions
By using the website of PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional (http://www.sumiati.com), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from the website without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional endorse the website(s). PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address and phone number
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to your business information
PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Terms of Order
Minimum Order Quantities & Pricing Terms
- All prices are quoted in US $ and 1X20 container based on FOB Surabaya- Indonesia
- Minimum order value is US $ 5.000 per shipment. Furthermore, there will be minimum order quantity per item
- Any LCL shipment will be charged additional US $ 150 per shipment
- We accept two payment methods which are Telegraphic transfer ( TT) and Letter of credit ( LC) with minimum US $ 10.000 per shipment
- We require 50% deposit for TT payment method. Balance payment must be wired in full amount within 5 ( five) days after we send copy shipping documents
- Air shipment order must be fully paid before the shipment. No air-freight prepaid is acceptable
- We strictly do not take any order cancellation or quantity reduction once the order is confirmed. No deposit will be refunded for order cancellation
Terms of Payment
Sea Shipment – 50% deposit to start order. Full balance to be paid within 5 days of receipt of fax or email copy of all shipping documents. Original documents sent immediately on receipt of funds.IMPORTANT : On receipt of copy of documents balance must be paid within 5 days.
Air Shipment – 50% deposit to start order. Balance due prior to shipment of goods.
- We can provide free samples with maximum amount of $ 50 per shipment. Any balance sample invoice will be on buyer account.
- Sample freight will be fully on buyer account. You are also welcome to use your own courier account.
- Both sample cost and freight must be full in full payment before we send the sample. No pre-paid sample freight is acceptable
- Our general delivery time would be around 75 -120 days after order confirmation. It greatly depend on type of products, quantity and production capacity. For new items would surely take longer items than re-order items. We will advise you on case-per -case basis.
- Our counting days of delivery time starts when we receive official order confirmation from buyer ( NOT PO receive date)
No cancellations are accepted once orders have been confirmed.
Our bank info for payment by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T):
PT. Sumiati Ekspor Internasional
Jalan Ksatria III No. 3, Tuban, Kuta
PATIMURA STREET NO 69 DENPASAR 80233
BALI – INDONESIA
|Acct No||:||161-150000047 ( US$ )|
|Acct Name||:||PT. SUMIATI EKSPOR INTERNASIONAL|
All our L/C terms must be followed to the letter in order for us to begin production.
We accept no differences to the following terms.
We only accept your order if you follow the following terms.
Minimum Order Quantities & Pricing Terms
- All prices quoted are for full 20 ft. container quantities FOB Port of Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Prices quoted are valid for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks prices may change without notice.
- Minimum total dollar value is US $ 5,000.00 per order.
- All LCL shipments to be shipped FOB by us will be charged US $ 150.00/ Shipment.
Terms of Payment
Letter of Credit (L/C) for order more than US$ 10,000.00 is acceptable
All customers requesting samples will be charged for both freight of samples and the samples.
At time of order we will send pro-forma and advise delivery time. Our delivery time depends greatly on time of year and number and type of items ordered. This can run from 45 to 70 days depending on the above mentioned factors. Please note we stock no items. All goods are made to order. Delivery time is stated in days. Our counting of days starts on receipt of fax copy of T/T or fax copy of L/C.
LETTER OF CREDIT TERMS
|SEQUENCE OF TOTAL||27||:||……../…….|
|FORM OF DOC CREDIT||40A||:||IRREVOCABLE|
|DOC CREDIT NO||20||:||:…………………..|
|DATE OF ISSUE||31C||:||YY/MM/DD|
|EXPIRY AND PLACE||31D||:||YY/MM/DD AND INDONESIA|
|APPLICANT BANK||51D||:||COMPLETE BRANCH NAME|
|APPLICANT||50||:||NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE APPLICANT
IN A SEPARATE LINE
|BENEFICIARY||59||:||PT. SUMIATI EKSPOR INTERNASIONAL
JALAN KSATRIA III NO. 3
TUBAN, KUTA, BALI, INDONESIA
|POS./ NEGO. TOL…(%)||39A||:||05/05|
|AVAILABLE WITH/BY||41D||:||ANY BANK IN INDONESIA BY NEGOTIATION|
|DRAFT AT ……||42C||:||AT SIGHT FOR 100 PERCENT OF INVOICE VALUE|
|PARTIAL SHIPMENT||43P||:||ALLOWED / NOT ALLOWED (OPTIONAL )|
|LOADING IN CHARGE||44A||:||SURABAYA, INDONESIA ( For Sea Shipment )
NGURAH RAI, BALI, INDONESIA ( For Air Shipment )
|FOR TRANSPORT TO||44B||:||SEA PORT / AIR PORT|
|LATEST SHIPMENT DATE||44C||:||YY/MM/DD|
|DESCRIPTION OF GOODS||45A||:||…………….
|ADDITIONAL CONDITION||47A||:||ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BEAR LC
THIRD PARTY SHIPPER AND DOCUMENT ACCEPTABLE
|DETAILS OF CHARGES||71B||:||ALL BANK CHARGES OF BANK OTHER
THAN OURS ARE FOR
|PRESENTATION PERIOD||48||:||DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED AT PLACE OF EXPIRATION NOT
LATER THAN 21 DAYS AFTER DATE OF SHIPMENT BUT WITHIN L/C
|INSTRUCTION||79||:||UPON RECEIPT OF THE DRAFT AND
DOCUMENTS COMLIED WITH
TERM AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CREDIT WE WILL REMIT THE PROCEEDS AS PER NEGOTIATING BANK’S INSTRUCTIONS DOCUMENTS MUST BE FORWARDED TO : ( COMPLETE BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ) VIA COURIER SERVICE IN ONE LOT
|ADVISED THROUGH||57A||:||PAN INDONESIA BANK
KUTA BRANCH, LEGIAN STREET, KUTA
BALI – INDONESIA
SWIFT CODE : PINBIDJA
ACCT NO : 800.4.22067.9
ACCT NAME : SUMIATI H
|THIS CREDIT IS SUBJECT TO THE UNIFORM CUSTOMS AND
PRACTICE FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDIT ( 1993 REVISION )
INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, PUBLICATION