Recent Awards for PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional
PT Sumiati Ekspor Internasional has received some awards from the government of Indonesia, received by our Directress at Jakarta by the former president of Indonesia, Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudoyono. We will continue to make every effort to improve our commitment to Fair Trade. We have included some photos at award ceremony in Korem 163 Wira Satya Hall, Denpasar – Bali and in Sasono Langen Budhoyo Hall and Sasono Adhiguma Hall, Taman Mini Indonesia Indah – Jakarta.
The assessments for the award are:
- Work Force (Labor): almost 75% workers in PT. Sumiati are women.
- Female labour rights: There are no discrimination towards women, there is equal rights between women and men.
- Annual leave & health service: get 12 days paid annual leave, paid maternity leave for 3 months, free medical treatment in company clinic including free hospitalization benefits in Sanglah Hospita, Bali.
- Jamsostek: 98% employees are had Jamsostek (Government pension and insurance plan).
- Work condition & Safety: there are Health and Safety Environment facilities in every section, seminars on Healthy & Safety issues(i.e. HIV awareness campaign), the usage of Protective Personal Equipment for each employee where necessary.
- Labour Union: good communication between Labour Union and the company.
- Information about labour, salary, training, employee skill, etc are complete. Info on company’s document are clear and available.
- It was checked by The Assessment Team: Dinas Tenaga Kerja (Labour Department), PT. Jamsostek (Government Pension Plan), Labour Union team. They also checked the annual sales report, annual production report, and annual export.